Sunday, February 12, 2012

ELF's mineral eyeshadow in caffeinated

Hi guys!!

This is my very first review! It's going to be on ELF's mineral eyeshadow in the shade "caffeinated". I have a good majority of ELF's mineral eyeshadows and will be doing all of them individually.


Now onto the review. ELF's mineral eyeshadows have to be one of my favorite things from ELF. They come in a cute little jar with a matte black lid, similar to most of the studio line.
Caffeinated is a gorgeous medium brown goldy bronze color. It has a nice sparkly glow to it and like all the other mineral eyeshadows, they glide on so smoothly with little fallout. Instead of a regular powder it is almost like they are "wet", which I think is why they glide on so smooth. Now onto the pictures:

For some reason the pictures in the jar didn't show the color very well. I think it's because I took them near my window and it's snowing so the sun wasn't out. Sorry!



This pictures really shows the glow/shimmer that it has. It really is beautiful and when applied to the eyelids it's more of a nice glow.

Well that's my review, I know it was short and the pictures aren't all that great but I will try to do better next time! Since this is my first review I'm still learning what it takes to take good pictures and everything so I hope you bare with me and if you have any pointers I will gladly take them! Thanks for reading and if you ever have any requests on any ELF products I will take them and do my best to do a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment