Sunday, February 5, 2012

A little about myself

Hi everyone! I decided to start a blog to share my love for makeup and to give my opinions on products. I always wanted to do a blog to help people who are looking or deciding on what makeup product to buy. I myself have trouble sometimes finding reviews and swatches on certain products so I am here to hopefully help some people out with this!


As you may already know, my name is Kim and I am 19 years old. I love animals, hair and of course makeup! I have just in the past year really gotten into makeup and the thing I love most is lipstick! My other passion is animals. My whole family have always been animal lovers and we have a house full of all different types. We even have wild deer that come to our yard that are more like pets! Some of them have been coming around since we moved here almost 8 years ago and still come everyday to get fed.

This blog is mostly going to be about makeup products but will every once in a while have a post about random things. This is it for now and will do my first product review soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment